Hi,

up to and including  Torque 3.1.1, there is no support for outer
(left/right) joins. However, there is a patch for torque-3.1 which can be
found in scarab
http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS219
and also, the patch is worked into the current CVS branch
TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH. The CVS version has a few unsolved problems now, but is
hopefully usable in a few days.

   Thomas

"Daniel Müller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 07.12.2004 09:11:12:

> Thanks for your answer.
>
> I have checked my sourcecode an I found a error. The correct statment is:
>
> SELECT blue_NumberTable.N_ID,
> NumberTable.N_NUMMER
> FROM
> NumberTable
> LEFT JOIN
> AdressesTable ON AdressesTable.A_N_ID=NumberTable.N_ID
> WHERE AdressesTable.A_N_ID IS NULL;
>
> This statement works realy fine. And the join is with equal(=)
conditions.