Hi,

  I have a table which generally uses autogenerated ids. But under some
circumstances, I need to delete a record and create a new one with the same id.
I can't use doUpdate here because deleting the record causes a cascaded delete
of a big tree of records and thats the reason I'm doing the delete in the first
place. How do I go about doing this? "This" meaning, creating a new record with
a non-autogenerated id for a table whose idMethod is native. I know some flags
need to be set, but I don't know what all flags need to be set to what value.

Thanks in advance.

~Sarav