Dear Torque user List,

We have used Torque in our project. Thanks VERY much. Its a great tool !

Within our Torque project we have approx. 200 tables, all of which are
filled
with data. Now we need to make a quick export to a single xml file to the
filesystem
of all the contents.

We were thinking of using PLSQL to do this, but then we noticed a property
inside
of the \torque-3.0.2\build-torque.xml file called datadump, quote which
"Dump data from database into xml file". we have looked in the online docs,
but have found no
mention on this.

Could someone point us in the right direction ?

Kind regards

Ben Bookey