I'm using Torque 3.1.1 with Tomcat 5.0.28 and MySQL.  In a Tomcat context.xml
file I've defined a JNDI DataSource and in torque.prorperties the
JndiDataSourceFactory factory is being used.  The webapp works fine until the
webapp is realoaded.  The first database access after a reload gives this stack
trace:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection my_om
        at
org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:711)
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:268)
        at org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.beginOptional(Transaction.java:80)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doSelect(BasePeer.java:1195)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sean