Hi,

  This was some thing I noticed a looong while ago but forgot to mention
in the list. I'm using Torque 3.1, so don't know if it's fixed in Torque
3.2.  The problem occurs when exporting a table as xml using the ant
task provided with Torque. Blobs get exported as raw binary and screws
up the xml file. It can't be imported. It would be nice to have Blobs
and other binary type fields to be base64 encoded before they are
exported and decoded before they are imported. Is this possible? Is it
already fixed? If no, do I put a bug report (where ?)?

Thanks,
Sarav

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 11:54 +0100, Ben Bookey wrote:
> Dear list,
> There is a tool which reads all data from the torque generated database, and
> writes it
> to an .xml file. Is there the possibility to provide a parameter to this?
> and say retrieve
> everything where a PK primary key value = x ?
>
> kind regards
>
> Ben

Saravana Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>