Hi,

if you find out anything about the error please post it here. I remember
this problem was reported before to the users list but I do not remember
that the problem was solved.

You can try to log the SQL statements via P6Spy:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-4658ec85746ef90e0d810fb85fd135d9dd30e264

I have never done this myself, though, so no idea whether this can help
you.

    Thomas