Hi Aaron

I would guess that if you do not use an object cache,
(torque.useManagers=false, this is the default), the mere act of saving
should be no problem because the different object do not know of each
other. I d not know what happens if you use the cache.

What WILL be problematic is if you have one of the objects in memory which
gets its id updated, and save it afterwards. In my experience, it is never
a good idea to update an id after the object is created, because the id is
there to identify the object uniquely (and this is what Torque implicitly
assumes, so you might run in problems in unexpected places). If you need to
change that particular number in your row (because it has a special
meaning, I guess), do not use it as id but create a new id which never
changes once the object is created.

   Thomas