Hi,

As far as I know, schema support is only added in the CVS version.
I have heard that some people have rewritten the generator templates or
used sophisticated search-and-replace-methods to achieve the same in 3.1
and 3.1.1, but it is not supported out of the box. One problem is e.g. that
in 3.1.1 and soone, Torque is not able to extract the correct column name
from a String like "creator.MYTABLE.someColumn".

        Thomas