Bonjour!

First of all, my name is thomas, 26, living in Paris and I am very
happy and exciting joining this mailing list!

I first start using scarab. From there, I was very interrested on turbine
framework and now torque. I have a fair understanding of this but some points
still seems to be 'obscure'.

In particular on the ID Broker, I would like to know the advantages using this
instead of 'db vendor' auto generated id. (In 'id_table', what is the interest
having an 'id' incremented by the value specified in colomn 'Quantity' and
why not just 1 ?)

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Thomas

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la
TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en
profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr