Shilpa Tisgaonkar wrote:
Hi,

I'm using turbine 2.3 , torque 3.1 maven 1.0.2 and
oracle 9i
[...]
# Torque Configuration
#
[...]
torque.dsfactory.NEWAPPS.factory = org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory

There is no such thing as TorqueDataSourceFactory. Try to use
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory instead.

My TR properties have following entries

#Torque

torque.database.NEWAPPS.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

You should not need these entries in TurbineResources.properties as they are well placed in Torque.properties. I guess you have some very old configuration example. If you need help with the Turbine configuration (btw: You want to use 2.3.2 at least!), meet me at turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org

Bye, Thomas.