Additionally, I frequently have luck with "site: apache.org" in addition to my keywords at google to find what I am looking for.

cheers,
h.

On Jun 8, 2006, at 8:27 AM, Greg Monroe wrote:

Try:

http://www.mail-archive.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Eustache [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 11:21 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List

At least I could not find it on http://db.apache.org/torque/
... if there is not it's really ... a pity I wanted to search
if anyone knows how to log sql requests generated by Torque ?
Thx

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you please not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email, its contents, and all copies thereof immediately. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.