Hi,
I am using the Torque tasks in a webapp, calling Ant from java directly.
Everything works fine so far, but I couldn't figure out how to configure
the Velocity log system to log to a custom directory. The velocity.log
and slides folder (I'm not quite sure if this is also torque stuff) are
always  created in the folder from where I start my servlet engine
(tomcat in this case). I tried inserting the property |runtime.log in
build.properties but it was ignored completely.
Does anybody have a hint on this or do I have to modify
default.properties in my velocity jar?

Kind regards
Florian

--