I had a problem with table name case with an older MySQL
version.  One thing to check is if the names in the Torque
XML schema match the case of the DB tables exactly. The
generator uppercase's the Column names but does not it for
tables. FWIW, This could be why the test case works because
the tables are created from the schema used.

Does this behaviour hold only for Torque queries or does
it occure with PostGres's native tools as well?  It would
be good to check it with some native JDBC code as well.

This could tell you if it's a DB server setting (case 1
fails) or a JDBC driver issued (case 2 fails).

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and
are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this
email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or
retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized
prohibited.