> Sort of a "clean" approach, but not working due sql exections:
> [...]
>       criteria.addNotIn(KundenadressePeer.KUNDENADRESS_ID,
> AdressenreferenzPeer.doSelect(subCriteria));
> [...]

Just a question because I'm not sure if you just show an example or the
real code, that you're using. The doSelect() method in your addNotIn()
returns a list of Adressreferenz objects. If you put this into a
addNotIn - I think the query-generation-process uses the String
representation of these Adressreferenz objects to create the sql-query.
Did you overwrite the toString() method in Adressreferenz? I'm not sure,
if you have to do this, but my Torque version (3.2) uses toString() to
create the query. The generated toString() method in BaseAdressreferenz
is nice for debugging but useless for sql-queries, I think.

bye
Thoralf