On 1/19/07, Greg Monroe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But AFAIK, there are no major changes in MS SQL that would
prevent Torque from working with it. Unless it's because MS
has done a major split with the SQL standards, we'll try to
fix any problems reported.

So the answer to the "Is it supported?" question is a
qualified yes.

Okay, that's good. With Will's information and yours I feel confident
enough to proceed. I'll upgrade to the latest version of Torque and
try the various drivers and configuration settings and see if I can
tame Redmond's new beast.

I'd like to thank the group for their help on this (and particularly
the speed of response).