I am not sure whether I understood your plan correctly. You want to create
an xml schema from existing java data classes ? If this is the case, I am
afraid that this is not possible.
It is possible to create an xml schema from an existing database, but this
automatically created schema need manual correction.

The standard way to use Torque is to manually create a schema.xml and from
this create the database and java classes. See the tutorial
(http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.3/tutorial/index.html) for
this strategy.

    Thomas