From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:09 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: torque-maven-plugin 3.3-RC1: 'subpackageManager' property -> TorqueException

Hi,

this sounds like a bug. could you please open a jira issue ?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE

  Thanks in advance,

        Thomas

"Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 06.02.2007
14:26:29:

Hi all,

I'm using the Maven2 torque plugin to generate my object
model. When
using the 'subpackageManager' configuration property the generated classes end up in the specified package. However, the field 'DEFAULT_MANAGER_CLASS' in my Base<...>Manager is missing the specified subpackage. This results in a TorqueException caused by a ClassNotFoundException. I have looked for another property but couldn't find any. Can anybody tell me if I'm missing
something, or if
this is perhaps a feature of the current version of the
generator plugin?
Thanks,

--
Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.

t: 020 428 68 68
f: 020 470 69 05
www.usmedia.nl

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and
are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this
email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or
retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized
prohibited.

Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.
Stadhouderskade 115