Non-base sources seem to be generating into src/main/generated-java not the src/main/java directory. I guess I had no src/main/java directory in my project ( it is a torque only project, and the non-bases were going into target before ) and when there is no java dir it fails to compile. The generated non-base classes are still left in generated-java, but it still compiles/builds ok?

Is it an OK practice then to commit that directory into scm and then torque won't overwrite them if they've been altered?

Thomas Fischer wrote:
The non-base sources are generated in src/main/java. The base classes are
generated somewhere in the target directory (I cannot remember the exact
place), and are compiled from there.
The configuration you have given seems ok. What exactly is your problem
with it ?

    Thomas