Hernâni Cerqueira wrote:
Hello all,

First of all i want to comment to any torque creator or developer under here that this tool is perfect. I don't know how did i spend so much time without it. Sorry if this isn't the right place for those kibd of coments but i didn't know where to do that.

And now, my doubt. Is i possible to use views with torque. I've already searched documentation about that, and i didn't find anything, so i have few hopes, but anyway...

Dependant on the database you're using, but we have successfully used them with Sybase. Just have the view name the same as the table name your using in your definition.