Thanks you again Thomas for your help.

I have one more question. Hope to be the last. I am fighting
a little bit with the caching which seems not to work with
the generated torque manager API.

I ve got the generated manager classes. And I can use
successfully XManager.getInstance(pk). But when I look at
the logs, it seems that the db got hit every time. [I ve put
torque in debug in log4j and I can see the sql querries]

I think that I ve configured cache.ccf correctly - log file
does not show error during initialization. And I can use JCS
standalone and it is working.

XManager.getInstance(pk_id) return the right object but does
not cache the result. Any clue?

My configuration: turbine 2.3.2 - torque 3.2 - JCS 1.2.7.9.2
- build manually "concurrent"

Just hitting my head on a wall... Thanks again, really
appriaciate for your time.
Thomas

Thomas

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET !