Sounds like you want to use the:

  Criteria.addAscendingOrderBy(Column)
  Criteria.addDecendingOrderBy(Column)

methods.  Calling these in sequence will sort your
results.  E.g.:

   c.addAscendingOrderBy(TablePeer.COL_1);
   c.addDescendingOrderBy(TablePeer.COL_2);

Will generate SQL like:

  Select * from Table
     order by Table.COL_1 ASC TABLE.COL_2 DESC

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and
are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this
email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or
retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized
prohibited.