Do you have an "id_table" and a separate "ID_TABLE"?  I have run into that
before.

             "Hidde
             Boonstra [Us
             Media]"                                                    To
             <hidde.boonstr           Apache Torque Users List
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]>            <torque-user@db.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             11/15/07 12:02                                        Subject
             PM                       Re: idbroker generates existing ID's

             Please respond
             "Apache Torque
              Users List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             b.apache.org>

Hi will,

thanks for your response.

No, I don't. I have thought about the possibility of transactions (or
the lack of transactions) causing the problem, but since it also occurs
with Postgres I thought I could rule it out. The weird thing is that the
id_table states (for example) a next id of 180000 and a quantity of
1400, but the exception states it trying to insert an entry with id
24000. It does increment with each call (although I haven't tried 1400
calls). I have never had this problem with earlier version (i.e. pre 3.3
releases of Torque) and similar usage patterns.

--
Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.

t: 020 428 68 68