"Owen B. Mehegan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 20.02.2008 18:48:29:

> Aha, there was a rumor around the office that Torque could only handle
> 100 datasources. Guess you're saying that's not the case :) Cool.

I was saying that I do not know of limitations inside of Torque. If the
guys in your office have done load tests or similar, of course their result
is more reliable than my expectations, but as with any load tests, one
needs to know the exact settings and results to interpret them. If I were
you I'd try to find the source of the rumour and talk to him/her.

      Thomas