As far as I know, you CAN define and index name, but you need not. For
example, I have thested the following works with mysql 5.0

CREATE TABLE `test` (`test` VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL , UNIQUE (test))

So in my eyes, the SQL generated by Torque is perfectly valid. Or did I
miss something ?

           Thomas

Peter Frühberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 13.03.2008
11:46:08: