Hello Greg,

I tried your clever suggestion but I cannot get it to work. AFA I understand, I have a maven version (Eclipse 34 embedded) that does not set the classpath order as wished. Hence, the myTemplates.jar content is not picked up.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway. I'll wait for the overrideDir property being implemented in the plugin and in the meantime I will change the torque templates directly.

Thanks again.

Emmanuel