Good to hear there is some movement in the Torque ecosystem....
I have used Torque 3.3 with good satisfaction to develop a web
application from scratch and I plan, if my company  can fund this
activities, to port all of my  company software db related under Torque.

I don't know if I'm enough experienced as a developer or DB in
comparison with Torque team standard but I would like to find a way to
contribute.

Let me know if this makes sense

Thomas Fischer ha scritto:
>> 4.0?
>> I was fearing Torque was a dead project?
>> Any time table?
>>

> Work is under way to rebuild the generator and the templates such that it
> should be mich easier in the future to extend or customize the generated
> code. Work on this is in good progress, so one should be able to try it (at
> least from SVN) in two or three months time scale.
>
> Nothing much has yet happened in the runtime, I fear that discussions about
> how the runtime should look like in the future will be difficult and
> resources are scare, so my personal estimate is a year.
>
>     Thomas

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa