Hello,
 I discover the CountHelper object and I think that could be very
usefull, but I have seen that it modify the original criteria object
adding a select count(*) to the query.

So my question is: exist a way to real copy the criteria object before
use the CountHelper (or exists another trick?)

A simple code like this not work:

List list=new LinkedList();
Criteria criteria=new Criteria();
criteria.add(MyTablePeer.MyColumn,'MyValue'); //Adding a simple column

Criteria criteriacount=(Criteria)criteria.clone(); //Important
CountHelper counthelper=new CountHelper(criteriacount);
int recordcount=counthelper.count();

if (recordcount<1000) {
        list=MyTablePeer.doSelect(criteria);
        //This instruction fail and throw DataSetException
}

Thanks in advance.
Luca

--