On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Peer Sommerlund wrote:

> Hi list
>
> In preparation for THG 0.8 (see
> roadmap<http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/wiki/RoadMap>)
> I'm setting up a translation project on launchpad.
>
> If this is not the best way to run the translation process, please let me
> know.

Launchpad is one of the options being entertained by the hg crew.
It's certainly fine by me.

It seems that translation can be a pretty ad-hoc process, and we just
have to make provisions for the current translations to be pulled in
before each release.  And the bigger the translation community you can
attach yourself to, the better.

--
Steve