On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM,  <commits-nore...@bitbucket.org> wrote:
> 4 new changesets in crew:

<snip 3 bug fixes>

> http://www.bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/crew/changeset/f4b677864b9b/
> changeset:   r1567:f4b677864b9b
> user:        sborho
> date:        2009-02-20 03:34:22
> summary:     status: use color font for hunk selection summary
>
> There weren't many other markup options beyond italics.  GTK
> ignored the 'big' tag on XP, the font was already bold, sub
> and superscript just look wierd, it's already monospace,
> underline looked bad (and strikeout was right out).
> affected #:  1 file (79 bytes)

This is an experimental change.  I'm looking for thumbs up or down.
If ppl don't like it, I'll change it back to black (no italics).  Also new
in this installer, which will be obvious once you install it, is that
it is using a different GTK theme by default.

I intend to ship a GTK theme in 0.7 that is not *broken* on Vista like
the current MS-Windows theme is.  I've added the ability to include
arbitrary themes into the forest installer, and this nightly build has
three new themes:  Blue-Steel, Brushed, and Neutrino

Neutrino is the default theme in this nightly build.  I would like for
people to experiment with the three themes and pick which
one they prefer.  Alternatively, go find a different theme from one of
these sites and give them a try with THG (don't go by screenshots,
they lie)

http://jp.bizet.free.fr/themes/gtk2.html
http://art.gnome.org/

To use a packaged theme, edit {TortoiseHg}\etc\gtk-2.0\gtkrc
and uncomment the appropriate line.  To use an unpackaged one,
just unpack your new theme under {TortoiseHg}\share\themes
and then add it to your gtkrc.

Regards,

--
Steve