On 08.09.2009 11:19, Adrian Buehlmann wrote:
> Steve commited and pushed on 2009-09-07:
> Another thing: if I have a qpushed patch plus local modifications
> (i.e. changes that I have not yet qrefresh'ed), I see only the local
> modifications in the diffs.

Um. I was wrong.

I see the diff of "patch as stored, including local modifications"
that is, I see what would be stored in the patch if I say qrefresh.

> Previously, I think I saw only the diff of the applied patch (but not
> the local modifications -- I thus often resorted back to the command
> line or to using hgtk status to see the local modifications).

Wrong as well.

Using ff48c575f905 (the revision before), I see the diff of "patch as
stored, including local modifications", that is, I see what would be
stored in the patch if I say qrefresh.

Which is the same as with Steve's change.

(Apologies for posting too soon)

However, it would still be nice to be able to see the local modifications
alone (the diff I see in hgtk status, which turns empty as soon
as I hit "qrefresh").