On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Steve Borho <st...@borho.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Paul Molodowitch
> <pa...@luma-pictures.com> wrote:
>> Odd... doing what action in tortoise causes this?  On which version of
>> mercurial?
>> I couldn't replicate it on 1.4 or 1.5, in repos with or without bookmarks.
>> In mercurial 1.4, None is the value that bookmarks.py itself uses to
>> initialize _bookmarks,
>> so that should work fine.  On 1.5, it shouldn't be setting _bookmarks to
>> None, but
>> deleting the attribute from the instance instead.
>> If it's happening with 1.5, perhaps it's not detecting this correctly?
>
> I got this with the tip of hg default and the tip of thg default
> branches.  It happens immediately when I open the log browser on the
> THG repo.
>
> Let me see if I can validate it on other machines.

I get this in tonight's nightly build, just opening the repository explorer:

#!python
** Please report this bug to
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/issues or
tortoisehg-disc...@lists.sourceforge.net
** Mercurial version (1.4.1+92-27457d31ae3f).  TortoiseHg version
(0.9.1.1+148-9a035eedb9c6)
** Command: --nofork log
** CWD: C:\thg-winbuild\tortoisehg
** Extensions loaded: extdiff, mq, transplant, purge, bookmarks
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\hgtk.pyo", line 58, in dispatch
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\hgtk.pyo", line 185, in _runcatch
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\hgtk.pyo", line 253, in runcommand
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\hgtk.pyo", line 371, in log
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\hgtk.pyo", line 275, in gtkrun
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\gdialog.pyo", line 250, in display
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\history.pyo", line 601, in prepare_display
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\history.pyo", line 837, in reload_log
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\thgmq.pyo", line 326, in refresh
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\thgmq.pyo", line 560, in update_sensitives
  File "tortoisehg\hgtk\thgmq.pyo", line 523, in is_operable
  File "mercurial\localrepo.pyo", line 249, in tags
  File "hgext\bookmarks.pyo", line 296, in _findtags
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Perhaps a side effect with bookmarks and MQ enabled?

--
Steve Borho