Yuki, I'm very impressed with the new GDialog and csinfo framework.

In less than an hour (and ~100 lines of Python code) I was able to
make a very functional dialog for the new perfarce extension.  It
takes the list of pending changelists that have been pushed to the
perforce server (awaiting submission), and shows them to the user.
For each pending changelist, it shows all of the Mercurial changesets
that were included in that particular 'push' using a ChangesetList
instance.  And it runs the 'submit' or 'revert' commands with very
little code.

I have two requests, perhaps one or both are already possible:

1) After a successful submit or revert, the dialog should be disabled.
 Only the close button should be sensitive.  You have to re-run
p4pending to refresh the list of pending changelists.

2) If a user activates a mercurial changeset in the csinfo (return or
dbl click), it would be great if I could forward the event back to the
changelog browser to goto that changeset (so the user can see the file
list and diffs).

I left a stub testing function in history.py for anyone that wants to
test the dialog without p4 (though you do need the perfarce[1]
extension enabled in order to see the menu option).  Simply rename
p4pending to p4pending_, then rename p4pending_test to p4pending.
You'll also want to change the hashes in the pending dict to match
hashes in your testing repo.  I'll remove the stub in a week or so,
when the dialog is finished.

[1] http://www.kingswood-consulting.co.uk/hg/perfarce/

--
Steve Borho