On 08.02.2010 21:15, Steve Borho wrote:
> For any of you who are trying to follow along at home with the
> development of the new MSI installer for TortoiseHg, the attached
> patch is required for the shell extension to make it recognize the new
> GUIDs the MSI uses to register the COM handlers.
>
> When we officially switch to the MSI installer (may happen at or near
> the feature freeze), I'll push this change.

I've pushed

http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/changeset/31992e55cfd4/
and
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/changeset/0cdda5ce2ad5/

so applying this patch locally is NOT needed anymore (it should not
apply anymore).

Tip of thg-winbuild now automatically compiles the shell extension
with the new GUID's.

If an old (innosetup) version of thg-winbuild is used to build,
then the old GUID's are compiled into the shell extension.