On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 02:06, Adrian Buehlmann <adr...@cadifra.com> wrote:
> On 15.02.2010 19:56, Yuki KODAMA wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 03:01, Yuki KODAMA <endflow....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> {snip}
>>>
>>> Yup, I succeeded WIX build now, so I'll refine them
>>> tomorrow and send new images to Steve after done.
>>> Thanks for feedback Adrian, Steve.
>>
>> I pushed bitmap fix:
>> http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/changeset/d1b322716880/
>>
>> After fixing:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/netkuy/4360074516/
>>

> Very good. Thank you.
>
> I have one little new problem.
>
> If you look at the finish dialog:
>
> http://bitbucket.org/abuehl/thg-abuehl/downloads/Finish-Install-shot1.PNG
>
> The text there is a bit difficult to read, because of the turtle in the
> background.
>
> Today, I've added [1] the following message there:
>
> "NOTE: Logoff/logon or restarting explorer may be needed to start the overlay
> icons"
>
> which is pretty important.
>
> Maybe the turtle should be simply removed or at least made even weaker,
> so that the risk to overlook that message text is a bit smaller.
>
> [1] http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/changeset/73425627f925/

Thanks for feedback, Adrian.
I also felt it's a bit strong than foreground text.

I've pushed new image which is grayed and half denseness:
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/changeset/09ff0c75a3de/

However, if you still feel it's not good readability, I'm okay to drop
turtle image.
Feel free to let me know it :)

--
Yuki KODAMA