When you type 'hgtk status tortoisehg', it shows almost all files in
'tortoisehg' directory, and you cannot filter out clean files.
It seems a bit confusing.

The first patch changes thg not to show clean files by default,
unless you specify a file path.

The second patch brings back the ability to switch status filter
checkboxes. It backouts 77b339cfff80:

> changeset:   2493:77b339cfff80
> user:        Steve Borho <st...@borho.org>
> date:        Sat May 23 17:07:02 2009 -0500
> files:       hggtk/status.py
> status: disable checkboxes when a file pattern is specified

I cannot figure out the reason to disable them. Does anybody remember why?
It seems to work correctly. If there's a problem, I want to try fixing it.

The last patch is just an eye-candy.
Please include it if you like.