On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Peer Sommerlund
<peer.sommerl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Intrigued by the praise of Yukis work on progress bar, I pulled the most
> recent changes of stable into my old and dusty source installation.
>

> At rev 5957:5e28ed57d229 I had the following error:
>   ValueError: close_fds is not supported on Windows platforms

Strange, the subprocess documentation does not mention that close_fds
was a recent addition.

> At rev 6209:b4653fb0b02f I get a different error
>   AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'GetNativeSystemInfo'

I'll let Adrian respond to this one.

Both of these seem related to the Python version, but I'm pretty
surprised both of these were added after 2.5.

--
Steve Borho