Greetings :)

When a file is copied to OR copied from, the option to skip the diff window stops working in hgtk log "Visualize", and even double clicking a single file.

This is caused by the following code:

    for path in MAR:
        if path in cto or path in cfrom:
            hascopies = True
            break

From
  http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/changeset/8d4561bb691c
which is supposed to fix
  http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/issue/1091

..but seems to do the exact opposite. With the "fix", I have exactly the same problem as the issue reporter, namely that "Double click on single file should directly open the diff tool instead of opening a "Visual Diffs" dialog with file and tool selection.". If I remove the fix, the problem goes away.

So I guess what I am really wondering is:

1) How can this changeset in any way fix a problem described as, paraphrased, "it should not open the window", by adding code which sometimes adds a window where there was none before, and otherwise does nothing?

2) What is the problem with copies anyway? If I remove the code, everything seems to work fine, both for files copied from and to.

/Sune