Am Donnerstag, den 11.08.2011, 11:31 +0200 schrieb Adrian Buehlmann:
> On 2011-08-11 00:59, Simon Heimberg wrote:
> > # HG changeset patch
> > # User Simon Heimberg <sim...@besonet.ch>
> > # Date 1313016232 -7200
> > # Node ID f2e38bbbb5391830ae10ec59b96c399be4fddbed
> > # Parent  0da8ec901d80482621d42f0df1e111c86fed1201
> > qtlib: new method openlocalurl for opening a local url
> >
> > It allows to explore something located on a network share.
> > Additionally the path is converted to unicode if necessary.

snip

> > +def startswith(strQstring, startstr):
> > +    '''calls startsWith of QString or startswith for others
> > +
> > +    takes st, unicode or QString as strQstring'''
> > +
> > +     if isinstance(strQstring, QString):
> > +        return strQstring.startsWith(startstr)
> > +    else:
> > +        return strQstring.startswith(startstr)
> > +
>
> Did you test this? (see below)

At least I tried to. Excuse me.
It is not easy because I do not have a source distribution with qt
installed. With python and pylint this would be seen. The space must
have slipped in later.
This time I tested the changes with a hg extension on a windows machine
and doublechecked the patch before sending. I hope it helps.

snip
> subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'C:\Python26\python.exe setup.py
> py2exe -b3' returned non-zero exit status 1
>
> I've pushed a fix with 620eff4aee7a
Thanks.

Greetings,
Simon