Hi,

I want to always use my own diff3 program only for "*.dtxml" files, but I
can't find any way to config that. My diff3 program is only able to merge
my "*.dtxml" files and not able to merge any other types of files.

For now, if I want to update a folder that contains several types of files,
I can only use "svn update" command to update them using the default
internal diff3 program for all files, or I can use "svn update --diff3-cmd
myprogram.exe" to update them all using my diff3 program (which would cause
a problem if there are other types of files).

(Note: The DIFF-VIEWER or MERGE-TOOL advanced settings in Tortoise are not
able to do this work. They are only previewing GUI programs and only run
when you click the modified/conflicted file status row in the TortoiseSVN
window.)

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you all!