onsdag 8 november 2023 kl. 11:47:13 UTC+1 skrev Ömer GÜNDÜZ:

Hello,
I am searching for an effective solution to edit conflicts in Excel files.
So, I've installed the "Spreadsheet Compare" add-ins owned by Stevetowner (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/spreadshcompare/) to my Excel. It is
successful in visualizing the differences between two Excel files. However,
I cannot integrate and use it for edit conflicts with TSVN. Would you
happen to have any suggestions? Is it possible to call add-ins with TSVN
scripts?
Thnx in advance.

Have you checked the user manual section on how to configure external diff
/ merge tools?

https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-settings.html#tsvn-dug-settings-progs

You might have to write a custom wrapper (the existing ones for merging
Word documents should be a good starting point) to open Excel and configure
the addin.

Kind regards,
Daniel