YEAH!

I deleted all the Dropbox handlers, I can live without the dropbox ovedlay
icons. I deleted the Microsoft stuff, it came with the computer and I don't
use Microsoft if I can help it.

I hadn't read the section you pointed me to, "The overlay icons appear, but
not all of them!"

because it didn't appear to apply - the overlay icons did not appear. But
the answer was there.

Thanks for your patience, Stefan.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>