Hi all,

I recently upgraded to version 1.14.0 and today recognized that
ODT-files can't be DIFFed with LibreOffice anymore if some MS Word is
available as well. The reason is that "diff-odt.vbs" has been replaced
with "diff-doc.js" and this file prefers an installed Word.

https://de.osdn.net/projects/tortoisesvn/scm/svn/commits/28857

I'm generally preferring LibreOffice, but need to still maintain some
RTF-files only compatible with some older version of MS Word. So I
have installed that as well, but of course would prefer my ODT-files
still DIFFed using LibreOffice instead. The old MS Word is simply not
as compatible with my ODT files as LibreOffice itself is.

Would be great if the current approach would be reconsidered to take
the file type to DIFF into account again. While using Word/LibreOffice
as fallback when the original app of a format is not available makes
sense of course, the wrong app shouldn't be chosen by default.

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--