Can we get a new digitally signed build with the fix, please?

We don't like to wait for subversion 1.14.1 update and corresponding 1.14.1
TortoiseSVN build. And deploying a not digitally signed MSI package is no
option...

Thanks a lot!

Am Dienstag, 9. Juni 2020 19:51:06 UTC+2 schrieb André Ziegler:

> The nightlies are not digitally signed, so this may be your issue.
>
> Am Dienstag, 9. Juni 2020 17:56:26 UTC+2 schrieb pranitha evana:
>>
>> I tried to install TortoiseSVN-1.14.0.28924-dev-x64-ipv6-svn-1.14.0.msi
>> and it is protected by window defender.
>>
>> Could you please copy the installer here. It would be great if you can
>> copy the installer here.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pranitha
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 7:09 PM André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN <
>> tortoisesvn+apn2wqftiufyovdrizrcnmfdatb_onbx9zzwuk3va60qzjk8b...@googlegroups.com>
>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> you could use a 1.14 nightly
>>> <https://nightlybuilds.tortoisesvn.net/1.14.x/>, which included the fix
>>> <https://osdn.net/projects/tortoisesvn/scm/svn/commits/28894>.

>>> torto...@googlegroups.com.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/c94c7864-386a-4272-bf6e-0a3c5b3b747eo%40googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/c94c7864-386a-4272-bf6e-0a3c5b3b747eo%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/179ce2ad-c603-44f7-b1c5-277768482386o%40googlegroups.com.
  • Error whi... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeq4PkBJ7pl7jf9zseQqMQI1icmkwQjR6isITp-rzGv5faV
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQeq4PkBJ7pl7jf9zseQqMQI1icmkwQjR6isITp-rzGv5faV
      • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
        • ... TortoiseSVN
          • ... André Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
            • ... TortoiseSVN