Hi,

We've been experiencing high CPU usage, general slowness in the repo
browser while connected over Tailscale VPN to our SVN Server.

Sometimes navigating from folder to folder would freeze the whole OS for
15-20 seconds.

While connected on our local network. Everything is working flawlessly.

Our network administrators did some basic checks on the VPN side and
everything seems to be working correctly.

Is this an issue that other people experienced in the past? Is there a log
file that we could check to see if we have connections errors.

[image: high cpu usage.png]

Video of the issue :
https://streamable.com/1ir7j4

Visual SVN Server : 5.0.3