Thank you Pavel and Bruce,

here is the log:

Malformed representation header  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

Corrupt representation '23 0 163003 165792 00000000000000000000000000000000
e468b297feaff0ba62a03b5f0453e0d5654c40b4 -'  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

 mod_dav_svn close_stream: error closing write stream  [500, #160004]

[client 172.19.26.206]

Best regards

Shawn