I upgraded the H&M 8 to H&M 9 with the subversion Version Control and we
don't have the message/comments when we synchronize, like the image that I
att from H&M 8.

The Support from Help and Manual, answer this:

"In HM9 version control was switched to a scripted interface rather than
integrating directly with the version control software, which the software
suppliers do not want third-party programs to do. This is why we were
previously unable to support the current version of Tortoise SVN, for
example, and also why it was necessary for users to have to install
additional runtime components from another vendor for Tortoise to work with
Help+Manual."

Does anyone know how to do this script?

Thank you!

Eduardo