Hi Andreas,

Would you care to check the latest nightly build? There was an
inconsistency on how the exclamation mark overlay was added.

As for any projects with authentication errors, this does NOT clear itself,
for reasons mentioned by Stefan in another message: retrying when there are
authentication errors might lead to locked accounts. You need to manually
clear the error.

I think I have also seen cases where a project had an exclamation mark
while still showing a commit history. I believe, although I haven't been
able to reproduce it, that the history can be fetched from the log cache
(if any) while there is still a an error flag on the project.

Kind regards,
Daniel