söndag 12 november 2023 kl. 08:07:33 UTC+1 skrev bigj...@gmail.com:

Forgot to mention: I used the "Checkpoint" (snapshot and keep the current
changes) instead of the "Shelve" (snapshot and reset the changes) in the
Shelving UI.

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 3:41:51 PM UTC-8 Shawn W wrote:

I just installed TortoiseSVN-1.14.5.29465-x64-svn-1.14.2.msi in Windows
11. Shelving is set to use the V2 (faster), i.e. the default setting.

In Shelving UI, I can assign the log message. However, in Unshelving UI,
the log message is always shown as that was entered for the last shelving
revision, and selecting any previous revision in the shelve does NOT change
the log message. This makes the shelving log message to be much less useful.

Can you please investigate and fix this? Thanks!

As far as I can see there is only one log message stored by Subversion's
shelving feature (same for v3 as well).

Kind regards,
Daniel

PS: Please don't start a new thread about the same subject, it just creates
unnecessary noise.