Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (10.0.19045, 64-bit)

Hi, I've used TortoiseSVN for more than 15 years without any problems. The
last update was approx. a year ago.

Since yesterday:
* none of the TortoiseSVN entries are showing anymore in the context menu.
* the PropertySheet is not showing for files in the repo, either

But:
* the overlay icons are also correctly showing for SVN repos
* TortoiseGIT continues to work normally
* controlling via TortoiseProc.exe works fine

What I've tried:
* update to 1.14.6
* use "Repair"
* uninstall, reboot, re-install 1.14.6
* uninstall, then clean registry of any "TortoiseSVN" entries, reinstall
* uninstall, reboot, install 1.13.
* enabled DebugOutputString and monitored via DebugView (but no output at
all when showing the explorer context menu)
* check that there are no quarantine or similar actions by Windows Defender
* use SysInternals' Autoruns to verify that TortoiseSVN is correctly
registered
* record system activity with Process Monitor when invoking the explorer
context menu. What I could see is that TortoiseSVN activity was the same as
for TortoiseGIT.

Does anyone have an idea what could be happening?
Any suggestions what else I can do to find out why TortoiseSVN is not
showing the menu entries?

Thanks for any ideas.
Florian