måndag 15 juli 2024 kl. 07:33:38 UTC+2 skrev caiyin...@gmail.com:

Hi ,

Recently, I attempted to clean up one of my checkout files on my desktop.
However, after performing the action, all files on my desktop were cleaned
up and deleted. Could you please advise if there is any way to recover
these files from the SVN side, as the data was not backed up?

Have you checked out a working copy directly IN your Desktop directory?
(Opposed to in a subdirectory under Desktop).

Additionally, I would like to inquire further about the clean-up action.
Why did it affect other folders in the same location?

Did you click the "Delete unversioned files and folders"? This will delete
all files that are not under version control. They will be moved to the
Recycle bin if possible (there is enough free space, the Recycle bin has
not been disabled etc.).

I hope you can provide a solution to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Best regards,
CaiYing

Kind regards,
Daniel